You will be directly responsible for ensuring the department operates efficiently and safely. The successful candidate will liaise with the Warehouse Operations Manager to maintain and control all aspects of the function, including the Intake & Dispatch functions, Stock Control, Health and Safety, staffing, communication, hygiene, quality and customer service.
• Capability or previous experience of management and leading a team of people
• To play a hand’s on role in managing, motivating, and directing the team
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and solve problems as they occur
• To develop and promote compliance to SOPs, SSOW’s & risk assessments etc
• Daily focus on pick and stock accuracy and improve working systems to reduce waste and downtime.
• Develop and promote the Health and Safety agenda within the function
• Lead the warehouse team in a culture of continuous improvement.
• Strong working knowledge of Unity (further training available but must have excellent IT skills)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisation skills
• Tenacity in implementing change across the shifts
• Strong ‘can do’ attitude
• Desire to take ownership and improve a busy department
• Flexibility in working hours is a must to the business needs
Celsius Parc, Cupola Way, Scunthorpe DN15 9YJ
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through- www.tscfoods.com/job-openings/
Email CV to- email@example.com