Chef (Vessel Minder)
Main Purpose: As a Chef you will follow the recipe card with the ingredient provided from the Preparation. You will be trained on how to use cooking vessels and prepare food safely in line with the recipe card.
- Follow a recipe card with ingredients
- Prepare food safely in line with the recipe card
- When food is cooked this will be sent through to the packing area
- Testing the batches made
- Disassemble pipework for clean downs.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a careful but efficient approach to work
- You must have attention to detail
- You must have a conscientious approach to your work
- You must be able to build good working relations with those around you
- It is fast paced therefore you must be confident in working with equipment and machinery.
How to Apply:
Apply through- www.billington-foods.com –