Senior Commercial Manager
- Full P&L responsible for a portfolio of customers.
- Maintaining & developing current accounts whilst bringing new customers to the business.
- Assisting with the Delivery of the Company Strategy.
- Implementing, negotiating and managing Customer Plans to deliver mutually profitable sales growth in-line with company/customer KPI’s.
- Developing a mutually profitable business plan; framework for growth on all key metrics.
- Working closely with the Development team on business planning and leading cross functional teams.
Those wishing to apply must have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced sales environment, as well as good market awareness – ideally with experience of foodservice or B2B channels. It is important to have a strong business acumen coupled with the ability to build, lead, negotiate and conclude commercially sound Customer Plans and Core Business. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must have strong presentation skills, with confidence and a passion for selling. The successful candidate will be an excellent negotiator and be results driven. Candidates will also have experience of effective external stakeholder management.
Flexible base. Travel will be as appropriate between our Scunthorpe and Wellingborough manufacturing facilities and across our customer base.
Car or car allowance is included.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Mark Traynor