£35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Hybrid – Home & Solihull
Contract (18 months minimum), Full-time
Are you a talented and professional Foundation Manager who has operational and strategic experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity that fully utilises your skills and knowledge to develop a newly established Foundation?
If yes, then we have the position that you are looking for at The Billington Group. This new role has the rare opportunity of building the Foundation from the beginning having only been recently established. We’re an exciting business, looking for a talented, enthusiastic and driven individual who will inspire and make a real impact.
Based within our Group People Department, you will implement and develop the purpose and mission of The Billington Foundation, delivering the highest standards of partner and donor management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the foundation programme in line with the 3-year plan and source the necessary third parties and consultants as required.
- Collaborate with the board of trustees on the foundation strategy and take that the lead on driving the necessary actions forward. Provide monthly progress report and provide further update as and when required.
- Lead on all fundraising activity for the foundation.
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns with relevant KPI’s and incorporate learning’s to improve future impact.
- Lead on any recruitment for any new trustee’s recruitment.
- Manage stakeholders by establishing a communication strategy for both internal and external communications in relation the foundation.
- Develop creative methods to mobilise internal and external interest and participation in fundraising campaigns and activities.
- Coordinate campaign resources as required.
- Work with, and develop, relationships with existing partners and new partners to build the foundation’s brand, reach and impact.
- Engage with fundraising stakeholders through social media, phone calls, meetings, written correspondence, events and by creating engaging proposals for fundraising activities.
- Adhere to agreed fundraising targets and deliver to agreed budgets.
- Set-up and take responsibility for all administrative requirements in relation to establishing and running the foundation.
- Portray a positive image of the foundation and its values in a professional manner at all times.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- People orientated, with exceptional communication skills
- Excellent and proven project management experience
- Experience with business development, communications, and fundraising
- Designing and implementing marketing strategies and associated materials experience
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience in reporting, managing budgets and targets
- A proven track record of managing multi-channel campaigns and initiatives – in the voluntary or business sector
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Organisational and time management skills. With the ability to prioritise multiple tasks whilst continuously producing work of a high standard
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Outlook, Excel and MS Teams
- The means and ability to travel to different locations
- High energy, with a positive, can-do attitude
Ideal but not essential
- Possess an industry relation qualification
- Completed or working towards the Institute of Fundraising Certificate
- Experience of working in a charity environment
- Knowledge of GDPR and Fundraising Regulator Codes
As part of The Billington Group we offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- An attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work for a well-established family-owned business with ambitions for growth and innovation
Health, Lifestyle and Future
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Medical cash plan options
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible life assurance and critical illness cover
- Employee discounts
- Salary finance benefits
- Training and development opportunities