Are you an experienced and professional PA and Office Manager looking for an opportunity that fully utilises your skills and knowledge to support a Group Executive Team and Board?
If yes, then we have the position that you are looking for at The Billington Group. We’re an exciting business, looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who will provide exceptional support to our organisation.
This role is to provide 12 months maternity cover with an opportunity, for the right candidate, to join us permanently.
The hours are full-time: 8am – 4pm
- Responsible for your own day to day workload, planning effectively.
- Be the main contact for the Head Office and manage all office supplier contracts and maintenance
- Ensure the Head Office is opened and closed in accordance with office procedures.
- Maintain all office supplies, so that stock levels do not fall below required volume, including office displays and reception.
- Maintain the diaries of the Group Executive Team; arranging meetings, relevant paperwork, organising all travel arrangements and liaising with venues as appropriate.
- Support the Group Executive Team with the production of reports and presentations.
- Expense and holiday administration for the Group, their direct reports and Board.
- Proactive in developing or improving systems and procedures for the working office.
- Organise group events including: ticket allocation of various sporting tickets.
- Responsible for organising all meetings and events held at the Head Office; ensuring all meeting and catering facilities are sought and arranged, ensuring all visitors and customers are appropriately welcomed with relevant visitor documentation completed.
- Be the H&S contact for the Head Office, managing all aspects of Health and Safety at The Barn and Cunard, proactively addressing actions as required.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and calls.
- Work with and support the Group Executive Team Manager as deemed necessary, providing cover for them in their absence.
- Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures, paying particular attention to health and safety.
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of supporting senior leadership teams with office management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. With the ability to prioritise multiple tasks whilst continuously producing work of a high standard and with a calm manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Outlook, Excel and MS Teams
- High energy, with a positive, can-do attitude