This role will be key in supporting the HSE Manager in driving the Safety Plan forward. The HSE support will be expected to participate and successfully complete a Level HSE Apprenticeship with North Lindsey College.
• Admin duties associated with the HSE function
• Interfaces with internal stakeholders to perform duties and work on specific HSE initiatives that are relevant to the person’s objectives / PDP.
• Compiles reports and action plans from the audits carried out.
• Produce KPIs as and when required and circulates to stakeholders, as directed by the HSE Manager.
• Produces communication material and aspects of the training packs to support the HSE Manager.
• Carries out risk assessments in line with level of competency.
• Provides first level advice on all Health and Safety related matters.
• Assist in maintaining the company’s Safety, Health & Environmental policies.
• Assists in the effective coordination of the Safety, Health & Environmental Committee.
• Review accident/ near miss and hazard trends.
• Keep informed of new legislation and professional and technical developments in health & safety and brief operations staff accordingly.
• Once trained, the HSE Support will develop skills on how to deliver briefings, toolbox talks and other training sessions to operations teams.
• Preferably you will have some health & safety experience, which could include working knowledge of ISO standards or OHSAS standards, a basic understanding of UK Health & Safety Regulations, Sustainability and Environmental practices or CDM Regulations.
• You must have a genuine interest in safety and be a people person.
• You must be comfortable working in cold and loud environments as you will be in production areas.
• You will also need to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally as you will be preparing documents and working closely with other departments.
• Driving Licence essential, with access to a vehicle.
TSC Foods, Scunthorpe, DN16 1AL
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through- www.tscfoods.com/job-openings/
Email CV to- email@example.com