Hygiene Operative- Days and Nights
Main Purpose: As a Hygiene Operative you will be responsible for ensuring the factory and equipment remains safe for use, by stripping down and deep cleaning machinery before rebuilding in time for the next production run.
- Deep cleaning machinery
- Stripping down machinery to clean and rebuild in time for production
- Ensuring areas are clean
- Must have a keen eye for detail and take pride in what you do
- Must be comfortable working with machinery and equipment
- Be an affective team player is essential
- Must have good level of English, both in written and verbal form.
How to Apply:
Apply through- firstname.lastname@example.org