Reporting to The Hygiene Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties which contribute towards the maintenance of hygiene standards across site.
Working Days: Saturday & Sunday (06:00-18:00) 23 hours per week.
• Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
• Stripping and cleaning of equipment and production lines to meet required standards
• Deep cleaning of production areas
• Post cleaning checks to make sure everything has been completed properly and that equipment has been reassembled as necessary
• Ensuring that all paperwork is correctly completed
• Inspection and replacement of seals and gaskets as necessary
• Making sure that everything you do complies with company procedures for Health & Safety and Hygiene
• Ensuring that your cleaning and personal protective equipment are functioning correctly at all times
• The ability to work effectively under pressure of time
• Reporting any defective equipment, incidents or environmental concerns to your line manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by CV to Rachel Hoffmann –