Carrs Billington Agriculture (Operations) have an opportunity for Class 1 and Class 2 LGV Driver to be based at our Stone site in Staffordshire. The role requires the successful candidate to be able to:-
- Operate, safely, effectively and efficiently within the law, LGV vehicles for delivery of animal feed products from the mill to farms.
- Deliver feed following the company’s procedures and completing all required documentation.
- Load vehicles with the correct product and quantity from the correct bins against approved and authorised documentation.
- Raise, complete, issue and retain accurate despatch documentation.
- Complete daily vehicle checks in line with company procedures.
If this sounds like you then you will need the following experience and qualifications.
You will hold/have:-
- A C+E (Class 1) LGV licence (preferred) or a C (Class 2) LGV licence.
- A digital tachograph card.
- Proven transport/driving experience.
- Valid CPC entitlement.
- Experience of delivering animal feed (via bulk blowing vehicles) to farms is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A full understanding of the Highway Code and drivers’ rules and regulations.
- A flexible approach to work – the drivers roster does require some Saturday’s to be worked.
- Be reliable, smart, conscientious and self-motivated.
What we will give you: –
- A competitive salary based on annualised hours of 48 hours per week.
- 25 days paid holiday plus 3 Bank Holidays.
- Pension (5% employee & 3% employer)
- An employee benefit scheme.
- CPC training.
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible.