Machine Minder- Nights
Main Purpose: As a Machine Minder you take control of an automated line which moves the cooked product from the cooking vessel to different types of packaging, for example pots or pouches. You will be trained on how to operate the machine safely as well as basic machine maintenance.
- Control the automated lines to move products to the packing area.
- Monitor the machinery during the process
- Disassemble pipework for clean downs
- Ensure the machinery has the correct packing (pouches or pots) and are filled correctly
- You will need a good level of English, both verbally and in written form.
- You must be comfortable working within a cold environment
- You must be comfortable working with machinery and equipment
- You need to be an effective team player, and able to make decisions if needed.
How to Apply:
Apply through- firstname.lastname@example.org