ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a Mill Hygienist to join the team at our Carlisle Mill. The role requires the successful candidate to ensure that all areas of the production facility are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition to ensure the mill can remain fully operational. This includes carrying out cleaning duties in line with the cleaning schedule, and ensuring areas of dust, meal or product build-up are identified and regularly monitored.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm but as we are a seasonal business some flexibility is required.
As part of The Billington Group we offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- An attractive salary package
- Annual salary reviews in September each year
- Opportunity to work for a well-established family-owned business with ambitions for growth and innovation
Health, Lifestyle and Future
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sick pay
- Medical cash plan options
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible life assurance and critical illness cover
- Employee discounts
- Salary finance benefits
- Training and development opportunities
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants should expect to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited for interview. CBAL recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applicants from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
Please send CV’s through to Emily Rushton at firstname.lastname@example.org