A Shift QA Coordinator will coordinate the activity of Shift QAs which will include coordinating information and paperwork, in house swabbing, sending samples for resting to external laboratories and interpreting results in house.
• You will also be responsible for allergen control and management, reporting and escalating where necessary to the Quality Manager.
• Maintaining the non-confirming products system, undertaking investigations, and issuing follow up reports.
• A Shift QA Coordinator will be responsible for carrying out a range of internal audits which will include hygiene, compliance to quality systems and third-party accreditation systems.
• Experience of Food Safety and Quality Management systems i.e. policies, procedures etc is a must, and be comfortable in understanding Customer Codes of Practices.
• Preferably you will be knowledgeable in Microbiology and possess Food Safety and HACCP qualifications.
• Preferably you will have experience of supervising a small team, and be able to motivate, engage and develop team members.
• You will be involved in customer audits so you must be confident in public speaking and able to communicate at all levels.
• Assertiveness and attention to detail are both essential.
Location: Units 3-4 Arkwright Way, Scunthorpe DN16 1AL
How to Apply:
Apply through- www.tscfoods.com/job-openings/
Email CV to- email@example.com