Quality Assessor- Nights
Main Purpose: The job purpose is to deliver QA technical input, support, and decision making to all aspects of the business and to ensure that standards of product safety, quality, and legality are maintained. This is a diverse role where you will be closely working with factory operations providing technical advice and support. As such it is essential you are a strong communicator and able to influence and build relationships with others.
- Champion product safety, quality, and legality, and encourage staff to care for the products.
- Responsible for the quality checking and quality system controls throughout all site production facilities.
- Monitor hygiene and housekeeping and raise any issues immediately
- Assessment of products, materials and packaging against agreed specifications
- Conduct quality micro testing, organoleptic testing, and reporting against defined criteria
- Conduct environmental testing and reporting against schedule and defined criteria
- Carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of spec results and customer complaints
- Responsible for allergen controls and management
- Flexible approach to place/area of work as this role will involve multi-site inspections
- Suspend and release products, materials, and packaging as and when required
- Conduct internal audits at all production facilities
- Collating KPI information in support of the QA Manager
- Ensure and assist in factory preparations for external audits and visits, including unannounced visits.
- We are looking for experienced QA’s to join our team, preferably with experience of working in food manufacturing environment.
- As a minimum you must have food safety and HACCP level 2 qualifications.
- As you will be working across all functions you will need to be a good communicator, tenacious and able to build strong positive working relations.
How to Apply:
Apply through- www.billington-foods.com –