The job purpose is to provide factory facing support to all areas of production, with the aim of reducing factory downtime. To achieve that all Shift Engineers must contribute towards proactive continuous improvement maintenance culture.
• A recognised standard of education in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• A good background in fault finding on both electronical and mechanical systems.
• We require PLC experience, pneumatic/ hydraulic and steam.
• Ideally you will have worked in a good manufacturing environment for at least 3 years, although this is not essential.
• You must be a good problem solver, relish a challenge and approach work with a positive can-do attitude.
TSC Foods, Scunthorpe, DN16 1AL
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through – www.tscfoods.com/job-openings/
Email CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org