JOB TITLE: Technical Information Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Senior Technical Information Officer
x1 role permanent
x1 role 12 month contract
Under the direction of the Technical Manager provide technical support to the company, liaising with both suppliers/customers on technical requirements.
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
- Compile customer Product Specifications and review and update them as required.
- Provide technical Support to the company and all customers
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements or company standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure technical compliance to specification.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for nutrition and shelf life.
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other technical documentation required by the customer.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of Unity to ensure technical information is available for all products.
- Investigate customer complaints and complete monthly complaint KPI report.
- Attend and assist with development and PPR trials.
- Manage objectives set by the senior technical information officer and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
- Any other tasks as required by the senior technical information officer.
- Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures, paying particular attention to health and safety.