To ensure all stock movements within the Company are executed economically and efficiently with an emphasis on professionalism.
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
- Be fully competent to set up and efficiently operate all material handling equipment, with due regard to Health & Safety.
- Ensure raw material and packaging is returned from the production areas with the correct labels and quantities.
- Liaise with production staff to maintain accurate supply and removal of finished goods/packaging and raw materials.
- To ensure you have the right equipment for the job and it is 100% available.
- You must ensure all machinery, mechanical handling equipment and safety devices are used in accordance with company procedure and Health & Safety training.
- Ensure all safety checks on fork lift trucks and batteries are carried out, with any defects reported to the warehouse supervisor.
- Endeavour to store product in the warehouse free from damage.
- To liaise with Quality control regarding any non-conformity relating to incoming goods, the supply of materials to the factory and of finished product
- To ensure all stock carries a product label to facilitate & aid the tracking of the associated stock movements and batch traceability.
- To ensure all stock is checked & booked in stock accurately in accordance with GRN procedures.
- To take receipt of bulk tanker deliveries and ensure the procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure all materials are issued to the factory in a timely manner, and at the right quantity and to the correct specification.
- Sales orders and Prep references are picked in a timely manner for service to prep or loading onto a distribution vehicle.
- Ensure all stock movements are moved on the Unity system.
- To ensure product replacement in the warehouse area is set to a plan i.e. allocated picking bays / racks and is clearly marked with the correct labels prior to loading.
- To consolidate racking space to make better and more efficient use of available storage space and ensure accurate stock locations.
- Ensure the yard area is kept tidy and organised.
- To report any accident or near miss to your supervisor with the correct documentation filled out.
- To wear the correct protective clothing for the job that is being carried out and to ensure it is properly cared for.
- Maintain excellent standards of vehicle loading and pallet security for all outward bound loads.
- Endeavour to store product in the warehouse free from damage, maintaining a good standard of housekeeping throughout.
- Report any damages to Warehouse and Yard areas including racking, machinery and fabric of the building.
- Ensure all fork lift truck pre-operational safety checks are carried out on a daily basis.
- Ensure batteries are charged at the end of each shift.
- Advise customer services and planning of any finished product shortages.
- Notify your direct line manager of any stock errors.
- Ensure that all product is correctly stacked on good quality pallets
- Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures, paying particular attention to health and safety.
HOW TO APPLY:
CV to Sian Atkins, Sian.Atkings@englishprovendercompany.com